Phils Trailer Sales commit fraud, crooked and stoled my money

I paid for my trailer in full and now they won't tell me where my trailer is for pick-up!! I was supposed to pick it up 2 days ago, but nobody will tell me where it is!! I then asked for a refund since I now do not trust this company and the only response I got was, "NO." I am now out over $15,000 and have no trailer!!!

It appears I am not the first person to have a negative experience with this company. I don't know if they are so short on funds that empty promises are being made, but either way, I don't want anyone else's money walking away.

I do hope I get answers soon, not to mention MY trailer! Until then, be safe and shop elsewhere!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 16, 2014 #774364 Macarthur, West Virginia

Im on my second trailer with these guys bought them both over the phone and picked up in Pa. Also my brother In-law bought his trailer from them 3 years ago and had no problems. so not sure What happened in this case but I will buy m next on from them again

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Phils Trailer Sales. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Phils Trailer Sales.
Filing a new complaint about